Tuesday, August 27, 2019

13 Arts "In Bloom" ~ Oversized Teepee Card

Hello, all! 

Sandi here sharing an oversized, modified Teepee Card for the group post over at 13 Arts. This time we are featuring the new "In Bloom" collection. 


I decided to try my hand at another oversized teepee style card. I make mine somewhat modified but they are fun to create and make quite an impact! It is almost 8 inches in height. 

I love this new In Bloom collection by Olga Heldwein. It is quite romantic and has some awesome co-ordinating ephemera. 



Here is just a close look at some of the beautiful die cut pieces in the pack. 



The new black chipboard pieces are bold and beautiful! I want to use them on everything, haha! 



On the inside, I drew some lines for writing out a sentiment when the time comes to give this treasure one of my family or friends. 



This is just a photo of the back of the card .. which I kept flat and simple. 

Here are the products used today: 

13 Arts products used:  
                                               

Thanks so much for coming by! 
Sandi




1 comment: