Monday, August 5, 2019

Shaker Card and Tag Set ~ Creative Embellishments

Hello, Creative Embellishments fans!

Sandi here with you today sharing a fun card and tag set.
This time around I've gone with a Beach theme which is way outside my comfort zone. However, with the right CE products, it's easy to tackle those challenges. 


Here is a quick shot of the card and tag together. They make a nice pair although they use different Creative Embellishments products. The paper collection, raw chipboard/veneer and the common beach theme tie them together.




For a fun little twist, I've used the Fern Frame on my card and set a Beach ATC Coin right in the center of it. To amp it up even more, I created a shaker out of the ATC by using the new spacers ..  ATC Coin Ring and Shaker Acrylic Pieces. What a great idea, huh?

For a card sentiment I used the word Peace from Christmas Sentiments



The real work was in coming up with a design. Putting the shaker together was just pure fun! I'm loving how cute those Beach ATC Coins flip flops are with those amazing sequins and beads from Buttons Galore and More inside the shaker created with the ATC Coin Ring and Shaker Acrylic Pieces.




This is probably one of the most fun small but quick tags I've made! I had the idea to use sunglasses along with the flip flops and pulled out my Geek Chic Glasses to serve as wannabe sunglasses. Eeck, love how these three pair look together! So dang cute!

Then to co-ordinate it with the card, I added another Under the Sea Flair.

Well, that's it for me today!

Thanks for coming by  .... AND if you haven't seen this month's Challenge yet, take a peek right here: HERE. It's a good one, although I'm a little biased.


Creative Embellishments products used: 
Chipboard:
Stamps:
Wood Veneer:
Flair:


2 comments: