Monday, February 10, 2020

More Valentines Cards ~ Creative Embellishments

Hello, scrappy friends! 
Sandi here with you today sharing some more Valentine cards before the season gets away from us! 
Whether you do V-Day or Gal-entines, either way these cards are fun for a variety of occasions. 

Once I got my idea formulated, I made both of these in a mornings time. 
First, I trimmed both cards to be 4x6.5 while I still hunt for the DL sized cards, preferably a set of nesting dies. And once again, I used some of my fave Graphic 45 papers, Place in Time. 



And here they are! 
A couple of little beauties, huh? 

Each one uses different portions of the Heart Pieces which were painted with an Antique White craft paint, then inked with Vintage Photo. 

The sentiments were treated the same and are from Valentines Sentiments
Had I known up front that I was painting them all the same, I could have saved myself some time by painting all the chipboard at once. Ha, I had to do it the long way because of my indecision! 





Here is the first one and maybe my fave of the two. This one is distinctly for Valentines or another romantic occasion. I've used some of my old but precious and hard to find Petaloo Darjeeling (red)  flowers. I love the paper texture and am so glad to see 49 and Market using that as well. 

A few fibers and pearls and it's ready to give! 



Here is the second and I originally was going with a full-on Winter theme but at the last minute decided that I could add hearts and still use it generically. This one was created essentially the same, just different product. 

I think that is about it for today!
Thanks so much for your ongoing support here at Creative Embellishments.
We appreciate your shopping with us and playing along with the monthly challenges. 
I designed this month's Challenge mood board and hope that it will inspire you! 


Also, don't forget to join our Facebook group for another opportunity to be inspired and to win free stuff!
See you next time!

Sandi


Creative Embellishments products used: 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful... great design for both of them.. love the colors too..

    ReplyDelete