Thursday, February 27, 2020

Explore ~ Travel the World with 13 Arts

Hello, scrappy friends!
Sandi here today sharing my first project with the new 13 Arts Travel the World collection.
These are SO my colors but it has a wide range for any place or activity on the map practically.
The beach or the mountains, you choose!


For my base paper I selected This Moment paper, Travel the World. I also incorporated some fussy cut images from the Our Trip paper, Travel the World along with some of the awesome ephemera from the Travel the World Ephemera pack.




As always I first coated my papers with Clear Gesso. When that was dry, I pushed Modeling Paste through the new Vintage Newspaper Stencil/Mask. This stencil actually belongs wit another collection but I adore it and couldn't wait to use it! I also did some random stamping with the Travel Stamp A6 and brown ink.




I've also used a couple of the chipboard pieces from Travel the World Chipboard Set and colorized them with Yellow Amber Water Ink and a smudge of the olive green from the Watercolor set 16 pans - set of watercolors. Love how the chipboard flower turned out!

Of course, I had to add some color to make the stencil work and focal area standout. A combination of  Yellow Amber Water Ink along with some Brown Water Ink seemed to work the best for me. Towards the end, after adding my embellishments, I did some splattering with both Brown Water Ink and White Gesso, 500 ml.




I added a few 3D balls medium and Colored Grit, Light Gray with some Gel medium. Some sisal and a few flowers from my stash and it was complete!

I have listed all my 13 Arts products below so that you can check them out!

13 Arts products used: 
Ecru Sisal

Thanks so much for coming by!
Sandi





2 comments: