Saturday, August 1, 2020

August Challenge ~ Creative Embellishments


Welcome to August, everyone! While I dearly love an Avant Garde photography image, I don't enjoy scrapping mythical creatures. But I was inspired nonetheless by the "Mermaid Silhouette" which is so popular in wedding gowns. In fact my youngest daughter chose a mermaid silhouette for the gown she wore at her beach wedding. For the "Scallop Twist," I used the Wavy Film Strips. Other products used were: Intricate Heart Border, Seaweed 2, Large Seashells 2, Nautical Compass,  Down By The Sea and the Sail Away Flair. I had lots of fun with this one once I decided on the direction I wanted to go.

Here are a few close-ups for you:






You can find the Challenge HERE

 I can't wait to see all your Challenge entries!




Creative Embellishments products used: 

2 comments: