Saturday, September 3, 2022

Easel Card with Sandi ~ Creative Embellishments Throwback

Hello, CE friends!
 
Sandi Clarkson  here with you today sharing another throwback post while I am out taking care of family.
 
This easel card was created for an October Challenge about 3 years ago. I sure miss those challenges, do you?
 

I had fun creating a cozy mood board project for Creative Embellishments and thought mostly about what Fall was like to me as a child. I was especially inspired by the linens on the clothesline and the funky, almost steampunk dress form lampshades.

My original intention was to scrap a photo of my parents or myself  but ultimately, I decided on an easel card and used the nostalgic Graphic 45 Portrait of a Lady paper collection. The Large Clock Face 5" reminds me of time gone by while the Moroccan Lattice Panel makes me think of traveling somewhere grand. The Ivy Sprigs represent my need for greenery in my home and in my art.

Close-ups:

and here:

This was that old the  mood board for October, 2019. and created by myself:

 
See you next time!
Happy Creating!

Sandi
 

Creative Embellishments products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment