Saturday, August 26, 2023

Waterfall Spread with Sandi

Hello there, scrappy friends!

Thanks for dropping by the Blog today.

Sandi  here with you today sharing a recent Planner spread.




This time I went calm and serene using one of my favorite Creative Embellishments stencils and some stickers from a small shop:  CasstheticPlans.com. I was really ready for something not quite so vibrant as my last few designs and I really liked these subdued images and colors. My stencil of choice was the Distressed Patterns Stencil . 

 

I looked through my Stencils to try and find something with a Washi Tape effect and this is what stood out from my stash. There are four different designs on this one Stencil and it comes in ready handy, especially doing mixed media work. Here, I've just used it to make a pattern while transferring ink.

 


I applied Ranger's Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink through the Stencil using my Tim Holtz Distress Brush. For this one I actually used washi tape to hold the Stencil and paper in place to reduce errors.

 


When I was all done, I left plenty of white space for keeping track of this week's appointments, medication schedules, to do's, and so forth. I'm finding that writing things down is really helping me to not feel so overwhelmed.  I transfer as much as I can to paper and it clears up my head ... as well as my overall anxiety.

I hope you've had a chance to peruse all the stencils that Nicolle has in the Creative Embellishments shop. If not, here is a link:  SHOP 

I'll see you next time! 

Meanwhile, stay creative!


My apologies for the loss of the photos when the Creative Embellishments site was retired. 

Sandi


Creative Embellishments products used: 

Distressed Patterns Stencil 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment