Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Love Card ~ International Scrapbook Garden Design Team

Hey, hey! 
It's Sandi here today with a DT project using the Kisses and Snowflakes January Kit from The International Scrapbook Garden Kit. 

This is actually a little something that I created for my hubby for Valentines Day ... he's gotten kind of used to receiving flowers on his cards, lol.  Seriously, he has! 


I'm still experimenting with where to take photos here at my new house. It's a bit of a learning curve until I find the exact right spot. Bear with me.

I turned to the BoBunny papers located in the Bonus paper add-on and used Frosty and Nippy from Winter Playground collection. The cute solid teal banner on the left side is from the BoBunny sticker set.


I had fun embossing the large "Love" chipboard from Creative Embellishments and used some powders I had on hand. I love creating multi-colored chipboard pieces.  It was grounded on a paper doily and clustered with flowers and ephemera as well as pearls. 


The Petaloo blooms co-ordinate so perfectly. The Zelle Teal ephemera from Prima was also an amazing match! 


Hope you can see the banner tucked in there! 


Another ephemera banner from Prima. And lastly, I dabbed everything with some white acrylic paint .. a little bolder than just gesso.

Supplies used:
BoBunny Winter Playground Frosty 
7 Dots BoBunny Winter Playground Nippy
KaiserCraft Clear Stamp PS I Love You
KaiserCraft Teal Pearls
Prima Color Philosophy Poison Love
Aleene's Glitter Snow
Prima Flowers #597153
Petaloo Mixed Blooms
Prima Attic Dust and Blossom Red Chalk Edger
Prima Zella Teal Ephemera

That's it for today. 
Thanks for coming by! 



2 comments:

  1. Lovely card love the flowers and all the flourishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and textures!

    ReplyDelete