Sunday, March 25, 2018

Junk Journal, part #2 ~ Tresors de Luxe

Hello, again! 

Sandi here with you today sharing the "inside" of the treasured junk journal I introduced last week for Tresors de Luxe. It was so fun playing with Lucy's trims and embellishments to enhance my journal. 



Inside, you will find 3 "signatures" and here they are all together.
I've removed both the front and back cover so you can more clearly see the insides, so to speak.

My journal was create with mostly Blue Fern Studios Serendipity collection along with a smidge of their Chesterville and some printed chipboard from other collections.
Note the pretty laces and trims from Lucy's shop, swoon!



In the little small pocket on the right, I've tucked my first postcard from my Dad and used some gorgeous white trim from Lucy's shop. 



The next page is sans lace but has some cute artwork and embellishments. 



Here I've added a large white lace flower from Tresors de Luxe and embellished it with a notecard and Flair. On the second part of the flap is a notecard from Daddy.  Here's the link for the flower itself: Lace Flower



I adore this fabric flower appliqué from Tresors de Luxe. The pearl dangles are amazing! 


I've used this pretty dangle lace again to decorate the pocket on the right. The remainder was finished with a vellum motto, flowers, bling and buttons.



This is just the back side of the first signature for those of you who want to see everything, lol! 



Now, we'll have a look at signature #2. I adore this pretty scalloped lace in our white. It contrasts nicely against the pinky-peach. I've included some rhinestones and other embellishments. 



This pocket is a little plainer. I figure that as I begin using this and making personal notes, that I'll appreciate the opportunity to include more actual ephemera from my dad.



This is a fun little flap with a Creative Embellishments chipboard frame and an old photo of my Dad. And sweeter still, I made that cowboy shirt he was wearing ... back in my old sewing days, haha! He was a good sport and actually wore it a lot. 



Look at this beauty of a trim, my friends! It's so gorgeous!  You can find it HERE  I added some faux ink pens and a chipboard piece. 



Another pretty flap with some printed chipboard .. and letters of course.

We are not finished with signature #2 yet. I'm saving that for next time along with #3 ... and hope to include a short flip through video of the entire album next time.

Thanks for coming by!
Don't forget to hop on over to visit Lucy's Etsy STORE.
See you next time.
Sandi



2 comments:

  1. Oh these pages are so beautiful.. I love all the lacey bits too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow!! These pages are GORGEOUS! LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors and the textures!!!!!

    ReplyDelete