Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Creative Embellishments December Challenge


Welcome to the December Challenge, everyone! This month I was inspired by the Old World steampunk colors in the challenge image and opted to create a couple of Christmas cards using some older Bo Bunny papers and my Creative Embellishments Chipboard.



 On the first I've used the Bow Borders and a couple of the Christmas BulbsAll my chipboard pieces were altered using 13 Arts paints and mists and then glammed up with some of their gold glitter paint.



 For the second I used one of the Ornament Frames and the classic favorite, the Jumping Deer. For a sentiment I've used "Jingle Bells" from the Christmas Sentiments.  A little gold ribbon and they are ready to mail! 


Can't wait to see your take on the Challenge this month. 
Here is the Challenge image: 



Thanks for coming by! 

Hugs, 
Sandi



Creative Embellishments products used: 

Bow Borders

Christmas Bulbs

Ornament Frames

Jumping Deer

Christmas Sentiments


All paints and glitter are from 13 Arts. 


1 comment: