Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Creative Embellishments December Challenge


Welcome to the December Challenge, everyone! This month I was inspired by the Old World steampunk colors in the challenge image and opted to create a couple of Christmas cards using some older Bo Bunny papers and my Creative Embellishments Chipboard.



 On the first I've used the Bow Borders and a couple of the Christmas Bulbs. All my chipboard pieces were altered using 13 Arts paints and mists and then glammed up with some of their gold glitter paint.



 For the second I used one of the Ornament Frames and the classic favorite, the Jumping Deer. For a sentiment I've used "Jingle Bells" from the Christmas Sentiments.  A little gold ribbon and they are ready to mail! 


Can't wait to see your take on the Challenge this month. 
Here is the Challenge image: 



Thanks for coming by! 

Hugs, 
Sandi



Creative Embellishments products used: 

Bow Borders

Christmas Bulbs

Ornament Frames

Jumping Deer

Christmas Sentiments


All paints and glitter are from 13 Arts. 


1 comment: