Wednesday, September 12, 2018

#Happy layout with Sandi Clarkson

Hello, scrappy friends! 

I'm here with you today sharing a layout of little baby Joel. 
He has been quite ill and this is the first time I have dared to scrap him. 
Such a sweet photo! 
This was created as a Design Team project for Creative Embellishments and Shimmerz Paints. 


I wanted to highlight the new Shimmerz Ahoy Matey Coloringz, so I chose a Creative Embellishments chipboard panel layering piece the Hearts Panel and a #HAPPY title from the Social Hash Tags set to do just that! I've saturated both pieces with the Ahoy Matey which is a great Navy color, yum! And just to define it a bit better, I added just a hint of navy blue embossing powder in a few places.




Here is a close-up of the panel piece. You can also see my splatters of Glorious Day Vibez and Jeni B Bleu Vibez.  Not to mention that stamping I've done with the Distressed Text Stamp.  I've also included some of the Spigelmom Scraps Sequins Boymomlife sequins.  So perfect for a boy page!




Here is, of course, the title piece and the bottom ridge of the Heart Panel. Once again you can see the great Vibez colors as well as the sequins and the Distressed Text Stamp.




I'm notorious for adding flowers to my boy pages especially when they are still little like this, haha!




One last close-up to show the dimension as well as that awesome Creative Embellishments Shine Flair Gold that I've tucked in there.

Creative Embellishments
Chipboard:

3 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! LOVING the colors and the layered photos!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, fabulous layout details..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is absolutely amazing Sandi! I love it. Such an adorable photo too.

    ReplyDelete