Friday, October 25, 2019

Christmas in October! ~ 13 Arts Christmas Card

Welcome to "Christmas in October" at 13 Arts! 

This month we are featuring the Christmas Traditions paper and products. 
Since I only have the stickers, I used some other 13 Arts paper and products to create a card from some black, white and gray papers. I had an awesome cranberry embellishment that really set the Christmas tone. 


I've used Notes and Thoughts, Aria Story and some torn Sounds Good, Aria Story on a card base. Then I adhered my sticker from Stickers, Christmas Traditions on some white card stock and added some corrugated cardboard behind it to give some dimension. Before adding it to the card base, I painted some Rainbow Color Black Duo all around the focal area.

My Vintage Summer Chipboard A4 chipboard piece was coated with white gesso and then I added some of the Aleen's Glitter Snow to it.



For more shimmer, I added some of my White Iridescent Glitter.  I then added some sisal and my cranberry embellishment out to the side.




Once my adornment was in place, I added a silver ribbon and a Flair button from Creative Embellishments. More snow and some splashes of Splash White Ink.




One last look at the chippy piece with all the snow and glitter.

I was pleased to be able to complete a Christmas project with traditional papers and my handy sticker!

Thanks for coming by!



13 Arts products used: 
Stickers, Christmas Traditions


2 comments: