Tuesday, October 1, 2019

October Challenge at Creative Embellishments!



I had fun creating a cozy mood board/challenge for Creative Embellishments and thought mostly about what Fall was like to me as a child. I was especially inspired by the linens on the clothesline and the funky, almost steampunk dress form lampshades.

My original intention was to scrap a photo of my parents or myself  but ultimately, I decided on an easel card and used the nostalgic Graphic 45 Portrait of a Lady paper collection. The Large Clock Face 5" reminds me of time gone by while the Moroccan Lattice Panel makes me think of traveling somewhere grand. The Ivy Sprigs represent my need for greenery in my home and in my art. 

Close-ups:



and here:



This is the  mood board for October:



I can't wait to see what you create this month!

Sandi




Creative Embellishments products used:

3 comments: