Monday, September 28, 2020

Birthday Cards for Creative Embellishments

Hello, Creative Embellishments fans!
Today I'm sharing a couple of shabby chic-inspired DL sized birthday cards with you.
Just a few chippy pieces and pretty papers is all you need.
 

I started with my card bases and then chose some pretty papers to pull my compositor together. My papers and mediums are all by 13 Arts.

 

Here is card #1 which always seems to take longer than card #2 because I spend my planing time up front.
 

For this card, I've used one of the  Ornate Portrait Frame 2 which is painted white as well as both the Moroccan Lattice Panel and the Pussy Willow which are inked and cut into pieces for random tucking here and there.
 

Here is a better view of the Ornate Frame. I've also used some metallic wax randomly on a couple of the chippy pieces.

 

And here is the second card which os sort of a reverse mirror image using different elements.

 

The CE Clock Faces are one of my all-time favorites in the store. It comes in several sizes and I try to always keep some in my scrappy stash.
This is painted white and has metallic accents.
 

Again I've used another piece of the Moroccan Panel for an extra layer.
I finished with some florals and die cut along with a few paint splatters.
 

Creative Embellishments products used: 

Large Clock Face 4"

Moroccan Lattice Panel

Pussy Willow

Ornate Portrait Frame 2

 

That completes my blogpost for today.

Don't forget about playing along with our fun October Challenge!

Thanks so much for coming by!

Sandi




1 comment: