Saturday, September 26, 2020

End of Summer Coasters ~ 13 Arts group post

Hello. 13 Arts fans! 

Sandi here with you today sharing some coasters that I created for the 13 Arts group post featuring the new End of Summer collection. 

 

Here they are stacked together. 

I still must go to the hardware store to add some moleskin to the bottom of each coaster so they won't scratch my furniture. 

I painted my 4x4 tiles with white gesso. These come in bundles from the big box hardware store. I think they are actually samples or remnants to use if you run out of them when doing a larger project. 

When that was dry, I began adhering my End of Summer Rice paper with Gel Medium. 

After that was good and dry, I coated the top with another layer of Gel Medium to protect my Rice paper from heat or cold. 


And here are all 4 of them, each made with a different section of the rice paper. 

Love them! 

13 Arts products used: 

Rice paper. End of Summer

White Gesso

Gel Medium


Thanks for coming by today! 


1 comment: