Monday, July 1, 2019

13 Arts July Challenge ~ Enjoy! layout with Sandi

Hello, scrappy friends! 
It's the first of the month and time for a new challenge at 13 Arts.
This month Christine is our Challenge Hostess and has provided the best prompts. 
I'll show you that in a sec. 


Here is my take on the Challenge.
I went with the colors of the challenge, although technically you could be inspired by the textures, images and so forth.

I began my project as usual by selecting my papers and photos, then coming up with a design and preparing my background. (This is sweet granddaughter Clara on her third birthday.)

13 Arts has the best mediums around, so prep work is fun for me.
I've used the Wallpaper StencilModeling PasteClear Gesso, the Numbers Stamp and of course my inks and paper!

Paper selections are Blue Magnolia at DuskAria Story paper - Lyrics and Blue Magnolia paper pad 6x6.



My paint choices were: Rainbow Color Duo Yellow AmberRainbow Color Yellow LemonYellow Amber Water Ink and Navy Blue Water Ink.  I pushed them with water and then let them run, drying between colors.

I've also used the Navy Blue Water Ink on all the chipboard pieces which are listed below.



Since Clara turned 3, I decided to use three of a cute series of photos taken with her balloon. She has the funniest little personality and it really shines through in her photos. 

I also tinted some of the 3D balls with the Yellow Amber Water Ink and added them here and there. 


I used some photos from my stash to further enhance my color combo although you could also find great choices from the 13 Arts store or alter some white ones with the inks below.

If you are wondering about the tags, I just used a tag punch from my stash and cut some of the Blue Magnolia paper pad 6x6 papers. Punched a hole and inserted some twine.

Here is the challenge photo:



Thanks for dropping by today!
I appreciate you so much.



13 Arts Products used: 
Blue Magnolia at Dusk

3 comments:

  1. Your Granddaughter is precious! Lovely layout! Great take on their Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous layout Sandi!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! LOVING the photos and the pops of yellow!!!

    ReplyDelete