Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Together We Have it All! ~ Creative Embellishments

Hello, everyone!
Sandi here with you today sharing my latest project for Creative Embellishments.
I went with a layout this time ... more of a clean and simple than my normal because I really wanted to let the new Scroll Set 1 take the limelight.


This is a fairly recent photo of part of our family! Yes, we are a big family and we have lots of fun. I'm laughing at my own photo because there are SO many people, you can hardly see any faces, haha!

Anyway, I used the Scroll Set 1 to bookend the photo if you will rather than layer under or over. I thought it brought about a nice focal area. My chippys are all simply stained with walnut ink and dabbed with gesso.

My papers are 13 Arts coupled with some Kaisercraft embellies and older Petaloo florals.




This photo highlights the title piece which also really packs a punch! You can find it here: Together We Have it All.

Around it you can see some of my random stamping with the Distressed Crackle Stamp.



I tried to keep my embellishments to a minimum so that that scroll would really stand out. I'm sure next time, I'll be covering it as usual.



And then the other side. I didn't use an wet media to speak of this time. Just a few splatters and dabs of white gesso.

I hope you've seen our new July challenge.
This time it is a color challenge!
See you next time!



Creative Embellishments products used: 

2 comments: