Friday, October 21, 2022

Bedhead or Dryad ~ October Layout with Sandi for Creative Embellishments

 
Happy October, y’all! 
Sandi here and I'm sharing another throwback with you today!
 
Bed Head or Dryad? Either way, you need a little coffee in your life! Right?
 
 Anyway … although I rarely do black and white layouts,  I was really feeling this photo.  In Greek mythology, Dryads were the Forest Fairies but in 2020, this represented all things Bed Head to me and maybe even 2020 in general. It was a doozy. 
 
Despite all that, I had lots of fun with my chipboard pieces: Leafy Vine Frame Life Happens Coffee Helps Flourish Butterfly Set 2 Typewriter Keys Alphabet Blocks and Alphabet Game Pieces. The great thing about the alphabet sets is that you can create your own custom titles. 

Here are some close-ups: 



 
That's about it! 

Here was my inspiration photo: 

 
 
See you soon!
Happy Creating!
 
Sandi

 
 
Creative Embellishments products used: 

No comments:

Post a Comment