Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Born to Ride ~ 13 Arts Mixed Media Layout

 Hello, 13 Arts fans! 

Sandi here with you today sharing my most recent layout for 13 Arts.

I was so excited to receive my new Design Team parcel filled with the 4 new paper collections as well as some mixed media supplies. 

It was such a pleasure to play with these new products! 

I combined papers from the Young and Free collection along with a couple of the new Color Glows, Garnet and Smoky Quartz. The Smoky Quartz is so my jam and it pairs well with the Garnet. 



As usual I began with a layer of clear gesso followed by stenciling with modeling paste and the new stencil from Mr Handsome. Also,  as usual I forgot to do any stamping until the end! Such a bad habit! 

Next I added my Color Glows and pushed them with water. 
While that was drying, I began preparing my embellishments. 

I've used a photo of my youngest daughter along with a couple of her friends. This was back when they still rode motorcycles. Fortunately, they eventually opted for the improved safety of their beloved Jeeps. I wanted to include some corrugated cardboard from the DT packaging. It helped with the rugged vibe!  



Next began the fun of adding layers using all the new epejemra from the Young and Free ephemera pack.  I also did some fussy cutting from the Art Book Vol 2. 



The 13 Arts microbeads is one of my favorite products. They provide such great texture. 



Here you can get a small glimpse of the metallic shine from the Color Glow which is a powdered metallic watercolor. 



You know that I love dimension! 
Lastly I splashed with some 13 Arts black acrylic paint. 



Here are just a few of the products that I've used to create my layout. 

13 Arts is now posting on Instagram. Facebook and YouTube. Not too many people like blogging but alas, I still do! 

Thanks for coming by! 
See you next time! 


1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing, very creative and trendy.. love the Demin paper..

    ReplyDelete