Friday, March 12, 2021

Vintage Tag for Creative Embellishments

Hello, Creative Embellishments fans! 
Sandi here with you sharing an Oversized tag!  
And by large, I mean approximately 5x10 inches. 
You can pack lots of goodies on these guys! 


I started by covering my tag from the Large Tags set with paper from the 13 Arts Dreamland collection! Next I added some modeling paste (combined with 13 Arts texture paste) in smooth swirls. This provided a light crackle effect and some areas for stamping. 

When the modeling paste was dry, I did some random stamping with the Circle Bokeh Stamp and black archival ink.


All my other chipboard pieces were stained with walnut ink so that I could later add some metallic highlights in gold. 

The Large Clock Face 6" peeks out on the left as a bottom layer to the focal elements.  The clock face comes in a variety of sizes but the 6 inch works great on my tag. 

My ephemera pieces are all from Tim Holtz's Botannical pack. The doll pieces are from the Paper Dolls pack. 


Under the focal piece, I layered in one of the Ornate Pieces 2. Because it was a tad longer than I wanted, I trimmed it in the middle and left the ends to peek out vertically. It was also brush with metallic accents and was embossed with Stampendous Aged Gold embossing powder. A few gold microbeads from 13 Arts were added strategically. 



I added a pretty blue seam binding bow at the top! 


 
I have a deep love for 13 Arts microbeads, so I've scattered them throughout the page, particularly on my 49 and Market flowers. 



One last view of the top right side! 
I'm calling that a wrap  .. although I had planned to include a Flair so that is on my list of to-dos for next time! 

Thanks for coming by! 





Creative Embellishments products used: 

Chipboard: 

Large Tags

Large Clock Face 6"

Ornate Pieces 2

Stamp:

Circle Bokeh Stamp


1 comment: