Saturday, April 17, 2021

Gorgeous Bridal layout showing 13 Arts Color Glow

Hello, 13 Arts fans! 
Today part of our 13 Arts Design Team are sharing projects that feature our Color Glow by Marta Debicka. These are a metallic powder that you can mix with water or other mediums and get a beautiful shine. 


I've created my project on a heart-shaped Home Decor piece from Creative Embellishments. I outlined and then cut my In Love paper into the heart shape and adhered with Gel medium. 

After laying down a layer of Clear Gesso, I wanted to do some stenciling with the Falling Hearts stencil. I colorized my modeling paste with some of the Andalusite Color Glow. Note that when you add to this kind of medium, you do lose the "shine." I was okay with that as I wanted to demonstrate various ways that it can be used. 



The photo is of a sweet family member taken on her first wedding anniversary in her bridal dress. 

My second way to use the Color Glows was to use some of the new Smoky Quartz to paint my chipboard clock. Love the metallic effect! 

Then I began layering all my die cuts .. I think I used almost half a package! :) 



Here's a close-ups of the clock. I splattered some gesso at the end of the composition and it covered some of the CG but that's okay! It is pleasure of creating that is important to me. Not perfection. 



I highlighted my focal areas with my third use of Color Glow which was the new Jadeite. I watered it down and it has less shine than if I had been more heavy handed. 



To accent my project I added Gold Hologram glitter and a fine Copper glitter both by 13 Arts. 



Just a quick snippet of the primary products used along with all the basic mediums. 

Thanks for coming by today! 

If you are not already following my Facebook Artist page, here is the link: Sandi's FB Artist Page
Also, don't forget to swing by and say Hi on Instagram: Sandi's IG

See you next time! 
Sandi




No comments:

Post a Comment