Monday, April 12, 2021

Lovely Spring Layout for 13 Arts Pastel Spring Collection

Hello, 13 Arts fans! 

Sandi here with you today sharing my April Solo post for 13 Arts

 I have been itching to sit down and play with the new Pastel Spring collection. This Dreamy Day paper with the cracked effect really caught my eye and seemed like a wonderful paper to use as a background. After priming with clear gesso, I added some modeling paste with the Falling Hearts Stencil from the In Love collection. I dabbed a few ares very lightly with Blue Sapphire Color Glow as well as my photo layer paper. 

After lots of fussy cutting of the ephemera and also images from Art Book Vol 2, I began arranging them in multiple layers. For height, I added 3 layers of corrugated cardboard under my photo. Before laying these down permanently, I inked with the Pastel Spring stamp. 


I used half of the mandala from the Chipboard Set and colorized it with Rubelite Color Glow along with my Spring chipboard title. 



                                                      Here's a close-up of the bottom of the focal area. 



I figured that this sweet image of the small girl was perfect to balance out the photo area featuring my granddaughter. 
So, I fussy cut her a tree, a nestle of flowers and a decorated egg to match the one on the left side of the page. 



Just showing you a bit of dimension. 



And here was a bit of the stenciling with some color added. 
I finished he page with some black splatters! 


 


I think that about finishes up todays post. 
Thanks so much for coming by! 

Sandi




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layout, love the colors and your grand daughter is such a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete