Friday, May 26, 2023

Perfect Moment layout for Creative Embellishments

Hello, Creative Embellishments fans! 

Sandi here with you today sharing a quick yet fun layout for my Design Team inspiration.  Quick, because we've had lots of family happenings ... leaving little time for crafting ... That is life's reality sometime. 



I've used 49 and Market's Spectrum Sherbert Butterfly Flight paper as my base and augmented with Simple Stories Vintage Life in Bloom papers and ephemera. This makes for a bright, cheerful composition. 

Because my papers are so bright, I chose to alter my chipboard with white and black paint. The Mini Leaves are painted with Ranger's Picket Fence while the title piece was done with Ranger's Black Soot Spray Stain. I've added the Creative Embellishments product links below: 

Creative Embellishments products used: 

Mini leaves 6. 

 Perfect Moment 

 


Here's a close-up of the product layering done on the left of the photo. Those are 2 of the granddaughters smiling at the camera. So cute! I find that when layering, it helps to add height with foam tape or corrugated cardboard. That way you can layer in your chipboard and other elements. When strictly using paper, I find it helpful to staple layers together before gluing them down. That way you don't lose that perfect balance you try to achieve with all your pieces. 

 


As you can see here, I first did some paper tearing and that made it simpler to decide where to place my focal area and then the title. This Perfect Moment chipboard title is one of my favorites. After altering with Black Stain, I embellished it with a few die cut butterflies and flat-backed pearls. 

 


I love how cute these Minis Leaves are and they are perfect for tucking into your layers. My flair button was a gift with purchase from Shimmerz Paint. After everything was in place, I did some random splattering with the white paint. 

See? Quick and easy sometimes makes the great of pages! 

Thanks for dropping by the blog today! 

See you next time! 

Sandi



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment