Friday, March 1, 2019

Creative Embellishments March Challenge

Hello, Creative Embellishments friends!
It's time for the March Challenge!


This month I was inspired to dig out a discontinued paper line that was always a fave of mine. What's even better is that one of papers mimics the harlequin design prominent in the black and white challenge image. So, I created a card and a tag, focusing on using the Clover Set of 3 which was altered differently on each item. 



For the card, I also added the phrase "Good Luck" from the Small Sentiment Words in addition to the Clover.  The timing is perfect to send this to one of my daughters who just got a new job. It also aligns with the Challenge quote although I did not use it verbatim but more as inspiration. 



Now for the tag, I wanted to demonstrate that the Clover could be used as more of a flourish or spray. It doesn't have to be green, you know.  In order to blend the two projects, I continued with the same paper collection. For whimsy, I added a butterfly from the Butterflies Set of 3.

Here is the challenge image:


Thanks for coming by today. 
I hope you will visit the CE blog,  look for the March Challenge and play along! 

Sandi




No comments:

Post a Comment