Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Lucy Scrappy Memoirs ~ 13 Arts

 Hello, creative friends! Did you know that actress and comedian Lucille Ball was a scrapbooker? Well, that's what I've read and photo #2 seems to document that. Today I'm sharing my June Solo Post for @13arts using primarily the older Bella collection, the Postcard Stencil and our luscious watercolors. 

I feel like I haven't had the opportunity to create many projects with the Bella collection, so that's what I reached for this time. To help balance the designs in the lower corner, I decided to use 2 photo of Lucy. 



Photo #2 shows Lucy looking at a scrapbook, so we will just pretend that she created it or had someone compile all her news releases. 



I used watercolors for most of my color work and gave some of the Bella chipboard a light wash. 



As usual, I included some stamping using the In Love stamp which is a new release. 



I worked so hard on the chipboard door and wouldn't you know ... again as always, it's mostly covered! 



I never dreamed that I would use the little pug dog but I think he belongs there, don't you? 



Just a quick new from the side .... 



And this graphic shows some of the products used from the 13 Arts online store. For you USA girls, check out Bluemoon Scrapbooking as they carry 13 Arts products. 

Thanks for coming by today! 
I hope you feel inspired to create! 




1 comment: