Saturday, June 26, 2021

13 Arts Foil Tag with Lucy

Hello, creative friends! 

Today I'm sharing a fun Tag created for 13 Arts using primarily the Mr Handsome collection. 

My photo is one of Lucille Ball imitating comic Charlie Chaplin. She is posed with a green onion saving as her cigar. I've been waiting for just the right project for this fun photo and think this one is perfect! 


I chose a tag base from Creative Embellishments and covered it with paper from the Mr Handsome collection. Next I fussy cut a large piece of the Mr Handsome Foil transparency and adhered that as my next layer. It spills out over the edge of the tag which is part of the fun! 

After that, I triple matted my photo and put two large pieces of corrugated cardboard under it to provide dimension and interest combined with my other elements. I placed it offset to the right side of the tag so that I could add flowers and such to the left. 


I had lots of fun choosing ephemera and other elements to go along with my Tag and make it interesting to look at. Some is from Mr Handsome while some is from In Love and also In Bloom. 



Since Lucy is dressed as a man, the Mr Handsome collection was a perfect choice for going with the photo theme. There are lots of little bits adhered with foam squares. 



At the top you can see the man with the umbrella and that is part of the Foil transparency that I initially fussy cut. 



I finished off with some toffee colored seam binding and then took my photos with the Tag resting on another sheet of Mr Handsome. 

To see what the rest of the Design Team created for you inspiration, please visit our Instagram account at https://www.instagram.com/13arts/. 

Thanks for coming by today! 
Happy creating! 
Sandi



1 comment:

  1. Fantastic! The papers and embellishments match that fun photo of Lucy perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete