Thursday, July 1, 2021

July 1st Challenge ~ Creative Embellishments

Welcome to July, creative friends! 
How did we get here so quickly? 

Today I'm sharing my Design Team project for the Creative Embellishments July Challenge. This month we have a sketch challenge and the twist is to use a stamped image on our project. 


I can't say that this is my favorite layout ever because themed layouts are always a stretch for me. However, I wanted so badly to use the "America" title piece from the Independence Day Word Set and couldn't find a family photo that seemed to work, so I settled on this vintage image from an older Graphic 45 collection. It's fun and I did use lots and lots of Creative Embellishments chipboard. 
I also did some random stamping as per the sketch. 

Here are my close-ups:








And here is the sketch challenge image: 


And here is a LINK to the Challenge. 

We hope you get a chance to play along! 


Thanks for coming by today! 
For those of you in the USA, have a safe and happy Fourth of July! 

See you next time! 



Creative Embellishments products used: 
Chipboard:  

Independence Day Word Set

Lighthouse Set of 4

Star Shaker set

Star and Stripes Banner

Beach Fence Border

Stamp: 

Trio Shape Stamps



No comments:

Post a Comment