Thursday, July 29, 2021

13 Arts ~ Stickers and Add-ons Group Post

Hello, creative friends! 
Sandi here with you today sharing a sweet slimline card created for today's Group Post over at 13 Arts. 
Our focus item this month is Stickers and add-ons. 

I have used stickers, chipboard, badges, a clip pen and the metal clock face. 
Also, I have included Pastel Spring ephemera and die cuts from the Art Book, Vol 2. 
 

First I cut my card bases using Pinkfresh crafting dies. 
My papers are all from 13 Arts Pastel Spring collection. 

After layering and stacking my papers, I chose my flowers from my stash along with the add-ons mentioned above. My Pastel Spring mandala chipboard piece and stems were altered with Smoky Quartz Color Glow. 



My last step was to add some 13 Arts Violet Hologram glitter and add some splattering with the 13 Arts Pearl Pink mist. 
Isn't that sweet bird so cute? 



It's always relaxing to begin choosing elements to layer and seeing the final outcome! 
More is better, right? 



Just a quick glance at the add-on items used in conjunction with the cheerful 13 Arts Pastel Spring collection. Be sure to visit the 13 Arts Online Store to select some favorite items for yourself! 

Thanks for stopping by! 
Sandi


#13artspastelspring12x12

#13artspastelspringchipboard

#13artspastelspringephemera

#13artspastelspringstickerset

#13artsbadge

#13artsclipset

#13artsclockset

#13artsmetalscissors

#13artsartbookvol2

#13artsgesso

#13artsgelmedium

#13artsviolethologramglitter

#13artspearlpinkmist

#13artssmokyquartzcolorglow


No comments:

Post a Comment