Wednesday, August 25, 2021

As Time Goes By ~ Large Tag ~ Creative Embellishments

Hello, Creative Embellishments fans!

Wow, has this Summer flown by ... or what?

Sandi here with you today sharing my favorite thing to alter ... one of the large tags from the Large Tag Set.

Anyway, speaking of Time, I decided that I was in the mood to alter a Large Tag because it is such a perfect size for me to work on. These are about 10 inches high and 5 inches across.

I first chose my papers and these are from an old DCWV set felt right. They are similar to Graphic 45s French Country. Next I chose some coordinating ephemera from my Tim Holtz stash and decided a black and white photo might work best. These are my parents visiting my Grandparents farm in Indiana a very long time ago. They were young marrieds here.

Oddly, I chose my chipboard last but definitely before I actually started creating,  The Damask piece and the title piece were both painted with an Antique White paint. My Distressed Punchinella border  was stained with my fave Walnut ink and the Distressed Clock is actually left raw although it is very similar to the Punchinella.

You can see the punchinello peeking out at the top of this photo.

These last two photos are kind of similar but each has a unique angle of the chipboard and Flair. I chose a butterfly from the Fly Away Flair Set.

And that just about wraps up my post for today.

I hope you will check out the links below and snag yourself some artsy crafty fun!

See you next time!

Sandi

Chipboard:

Large Tags

Distressed Clocks

Distressed Punchinella

as Time goes by

Damask

Flair:

Fly Away Flair

1 comment: