Saturday, August 7, 2021

Finding Love Again ~ Wedding Layout for Creative Embellishments

Hello, CE fans! 

Sandi Clarkson here with you today sharing my most recent project for Creative Embellishments

My gorgeous papers are all from 13 Arts, both the In Love and Dreamland collections. 

I was excited to scrap this great photo from my brother's recent wedding. He was widowed a few years ago as was his new bride. It is a blessing to see how God has brought them together after suffering such deep sorrow. I wish them many years of happiness. 

After prepping my background with clear gesso, I did some stencil work with modeling paste and the Small Circles Stencil. I used the transfer technique to add some color over random areas of the page. When that was dry, I added some stamping for more dimension, using the Distressed Moroccan Stamp.

 


One of my favorite new pieces of chipboard is the Bull Floral Scroll which I painted with Ranger's Evergreen Bough stain. I had actually planned to use 2 of them but changed my design idea as I was creating. Instead I opted to used the House ATC from the Family ATC Coin set. 



Here is that cute little House Coin as well as some of the Mini Leaves Set 1 which were altered the same way as the House and Bull Floral chipboard. 


I also used the Together coin from the same set as my title piece. Before adding the Evergreen Bough, I painted it white for a slightly different tonal affect. 



The Distressed Moroccan Stamp is always a winner in my book. I love it almost as much as my beloved Circle Bokeh stamp. 


Some white gesso splattering for blending and this one is all done! 

Thanks so much for coming by today! 

See you next time! 

Sandi


Creative Embellishments products used: 

Chipboard: 

Bull Floral Scroll

Family ATC Coin

Mini Leaves Set 1

Stencil: 

Small Circles Stencil

Stamp:

Distressed Moroccan Stamp


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful.. and may they have many wonderfully happy years ahead..

    ReplyDelete