Friday, August 27, 2021

Sunny Day ~ 13 Arts Group Post ~ Stencils

 Hello, 13 Arts fans! 

Today the 13 Arts Design Team is sharing projects featuring some of our Stencils.

Of course, I use Stencils on almost every 13 Arts project but this time I used them 2 different ways .. with ink and with modeling paste. 


All my papers and ephemera are from the 13 Arts Sunrise collection. 
Some of the die cut images are fussy cut from the Art Book, Vol 1. 


I loved using the Feather and Poem Stencil with some brown ink even though I knew it would wick just a bit. I thought that added to the charm. 


Here is a little close-up of what I mean. 
I did seal it afterward with gel medium. 



I love getting to use the badges and chipboard on this project.
And of course, splattering white gesso everywhere. 



Just a better view of that Dream badge and the chippys which were inked and then were dabbed with white gesso. 



Love, love the butterflies in the Sunrise chipboard collection. I decided to reverse one of them and use them as a set, replicating a whole butterfly. 
These were altered using Burnt Sienna Chalk Mist as well as Pastel Cinnamon. 



Here you can see some of the Roses with Branch Stencil which I used along with our modeling paste. I did the same technique above the photo as well. 

Lastly, I added some Fine textured Grit in the Color Light Gray which actually looks more tan to me. A nice color that will pair with many colors. 

Thanks for coming by today! 
See you in a few days! 

Sandi

#13artsfeatherpoemstencil

#13artsroseswithbranchstencil

#13artsmodelingpaste

#13artsbrownwaterink

#13artspastelcinnamon

#13artsburntsienna

#13artsfadedgraygrit

#13artssunrisechipboard

#13artssunriseephemera

#13artsartbook1

#13artssunrisecollection



No comments:

Post a Comment