Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Oh! The Places You'll Go! ~ Creative Embellishments

Hello,  Creative Embellishments fans! 


I can hardly believe that it is already September and yet here we are once again! Wow, this month's Challenge project came together SO quickly for me this time. 

Sometimes it helps to have a specific theme and color palette. The photo was taken by my granddaughter on a trip to Ecuador. I thought that the Oh! the Places You'll Go! chipboard title was perfect for my layout and I chose the Twig Frame with Fall Leaves frame to ground my focal point. 

To add more dimension, I used the Time Flies Frame Set under my photo. Additionally, I used the Rivet Stencil to add some ink and also completed the layout with some random stamping using the Circle Bokeh Stamp. Those two things were actually done prior to adhering my embellishments. 

Walnut Stain was used to alter all the chipboard along with a few waxes. All my papers, including the map paper, are from 13 Arts Down Under collection. 

Here are some close-ups for you:








I hope you enjoy the Challenge as much as I did.
Retail links are listed below. 

Here is the Challenge image: 



Thanks for coming by today! 

See you soon! 

Sandi


Creative Embellishments products used: 

Chipboard:

Oh! the Places You'll Go!

Twig Frame with Fall Leaves 

Time Flies Frame 

Stencil: 

Rivet 

Stamp:

Circle Bokeh Stamp


1 comment: