Monday, January 24, 2022

Dreamland ~ Winter Layout with Lucy and 13 Arts

 Hello, creative friends! 

Who is busy working on Winter Projects?! Probably many of us who live in the Northern Hemisphere but not the Southern. :) 

We don't get much snow here in North Central Texas but we do get cold temperatures during January and February. However, today there is sunshine even though the wind is howling and the temp is right around 32 degrees F. 

Anyway, I decided to turn to a wintry theme and scrap this old publicity photo of Lucille Ball at the ice rink. Such a funny lady but one who did lots of serious drama early on as well as later in her career. 

For my 13 Arts Design Team project, I opted to use two of our older collection, Dreamland and In Love. 


I prepped my paper with 13 Arts Clear Gesso and then pushed modeling paste through a couple of our stencils, Falling Hearts done in a wide path across the bottom of the page and Let it Snow along the sides and down the center vertically. To accent those areas, I've used the gray Koala in the mini-watercolor set from Down Under. 

For my photo mats, I've used papers from the A6 Dreamland collection. My ephemera is a mix of the two collections, Dreamland and In Love. I've added a few sticks from the backyard, cheesecloth, pearls and 3D balls to embellish. My photo frame and snowflake are from Creative Embellishments.

As a final touch everything got a splattering of 13 Arts white gesso. 

Here are some close-ups for you to enjoy: 









That's it for today! 

Hopefully you will be inspired to sit at your craft table and create! 

Items used above are available at the 13 Arts Store.


Thanks for coming by today. 

Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Sandi



No comments:

Post a Comment