Friday, January 7, 2022

"Together Always" Christmas Layout ~ 13 Arts

 Hello, creative friends! Thanks for stopping by! 

Today I'm sharing my newest project for 13 Arts and featuring the Christmas Stories collection with what will probably be my last Christmas project for this past holiday season. 

I've had this sweet photo printed out for a while and thought it was so tender and sweet and would work beautifully with the papers I selected. 

I did a bit of paper tearing and ripping and then covered with clear gesso. 

Next I added some texture with 13 Arts modeling paste and the Circle of Star Stencil. 



When that was dry, I did some random stamping with the Back in Time stamp using black archival ink. 



I love how festive the striped paper is and used it as my photo mat. 
Next it was a matter of adding my embellishments. 
My red crinkle seam binding is from @scrapcabin. 



Here I've added some fussy cut elements as well as some adornments from the 13 Arts Store. 
Check out the adornment (floral) section of the Store for unique background elements. 
And I'm always up for a chance to use my 13 Arts gold microbeads. 



I also matted my title pieces with the same striped paper. 
Here I've also used the new Christmas Green Glitter Ink. 



Although 13 Arts had some wood slices, mine are actually Tim Holtz that I had in my stash. They make such a good accompaniment. 



For a little shine, I highlighted my stencil areas with Warm Glow Shiny Powder. 



Look at that cool shine! 
Lastly, I finished with some splattering of white paint. 



In the lower right corner, I added some more of the greenery adornment along with some fussy cut packages and gold microbeads. 

I think that is about it today! 

Again, thank you for coming by. 
See you next time. 

Sandi


No comments:

Post a Comment