Monday, October 21, 2024

"Autumn Vibes" Layout for My Creative Scrapbook

 

Happy Monday, all! 

I'm back today sharing my Guest Design Team project #4 for @mycreativescrapbookofficial. This amazing October Limited Edition Kit was so right up my alleyway with all the gorgeous warm, autumnal colors! It is stunning and I hope you didn't miss out! These 49 and Market Vintage Orchard papers do not disappoint. 

There are 4 different kinds of Kits at My Creative Scrapbook and I feel confident you will find something that suits your creative style. Visit linktr.ee/MyCreativeScrapbook for all the details on how to order or subscribe. 

This might be my favorite project of the month but I am kind of partial to all of them this time! 






Thanks for stopping by today! 

See you next time, 

Sandi



No comments:

Post a Comment