Monday, October 7, 2024

"This Moment" Mixed Media Layout for My Creative Scrapbook with process video

I'm beyond excited to be sharing this month's first mixed media project as a Guest Designer for @mycreativescrapbookofficial. You may recall that I designed for them several years back and it was an all-time favorite team. Amazing products, beyond amazing people and of course, kit club work is my absolute favorite thing to do! 


The gorgeous photo is of my nephew and his gorgeous bride who kindly allowed me to scrap their photos. 









There is a Process Video up on my YouTube channel www.YouTube.com/@sandiclarkson. I'd love if you'd like to subscribe to my channel.




For details on how to subscribe to this fantastic Kit Club, please visit www.MyCreativeScrapbook.com


Thanks for the warm welcome! 

And how are you guys doing??? Drop me a comment down below!

Happy Creating!

Sandi



No comments:

Post a Comment