Tuesday, October 15, 2024

October Sketch Layout with My Creative Scrapbook

It's mid-month already! That means it's time for another great Sketch from @mycreativescrapbookofficial. Once again this amazing sketch was created by @lauracreates50 and is perfect for you gals and guys who like using multiple photos. 

For my Guest Design Team sample I've used photos from a nephew's wedding. And yes, a bear crashed their wedding reception and finished off the dessert table! 



A Sketch is always included along with your My Creative Scrapbook Kit and provides great inspiration. As well as great results! 

Thanks to @cailyn_macrossie for the use of your wedding photos by @katytoddphotography.  

For details on how to purchase a Kit, please visit www.mycreativescrapbook.com

Close-ups:





I was really impressed with this October Limited Edition Kit! All the 49 and Market's Vintage Orchard papers along with all the other supplies help me make 4 fabulous layouts and I still have plenty of leftovers for another layout or so. 

Love how this project turned out! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Sandi



No comments:

Post a Comment