Thursday, October 3, 2024

It's Sneak Peek Day at My Creative Scrapbook!

It's Sneak Peek Day! 


Hello, dear creative friends! After a longish absence, I'm back to creating again and it feels a-ma-zing! Today I'm sharing Sneak Peeks from the @mycreativescrapbookofficial October Kits! 


Limited Edition Kit



            
Creative/album Kits


Main Kit


My Creative Scrapbook offers 4 different kinds of Kits so that there's wonderful choices for every type of scrapper! This month I'm pleased to be Guest Designing with the Limited Edition Kit.  My Creative Scrapbook is one of my favorite scrappy "homes" and I think you could say that I'm over the moon! 


Check back in on the 5th for our Reveal Day and see what's up for another great set of Fall Kits! See you on Reveal Day! 


Happy scrapping! 

Sandi




No comments:

Post a Comment