Saturday, October 5, 2024

~ Reveal Day at My Creative Scrapbook! ~

Hello, scrappy friends! Today is Reveal Day over at @mycreativescrapbookofficial where you will find our 4 new Kits. 

October Limited Edition Kit 




October Main Kit




October Album Kit



October Creative Kit



I'm excited to be Guest Designing this month using the October Limited Edition Kit which features @49andmarket Vintage Orchard papers and embellishments along with so many warm hued goodies to complete your Fall projects! 

Kit Club work is my favorite, so it feels really nice to work alongside My Creative Scrapbook once again over the next few months. Go check them out! www.MyCreativeScrapbook.com

If you have subscribed in a while, now is a great time to start! Pam's holiday and Christmas Kits are always amazing! 

I'm excited to start sharing my work in the coming days! 

Thanks for stopping by! 
Sandi


No comments:

Post a Comment