Sunday, May 2, 2021

Feminine Card set for Creative Embellishments May Challenge!



Welcome to a belated May Day, Creative Embellishments fans! 

Sandi here today sharing my take on the Challenge and its twist! 

Repeating patterns! 


The mood board is depicted in bright colors but my inspiration came from the circles and circle pattern as well as the swirls. I've created a feminine card and little tag using an old SOUS sketch. 

My base is stamped with the Small Bokeh Stamp and also has an inked pattern coming from the Small Circle Stencil and Vintage Photo ink. I punched out my circles with an old 1/5 inch CM punch but I've used my Creative Embellishments Buttons to adorn them. They were embossed with BFS embossing powder in Petal which unfortunately has lots of glitter in it! Such a mess. :) 

 I did also repeat the buttons. Additionally, there are 2 or more circles within the buttons! Yay! 

For a final statement touch, I've added one of the Flourish Butterflies which I inked with 13 Arts Navy water ink. My papers are from the 13 Arts Sunrise collection. 

Can't wait to see your take on the Challenge!

Here are some close-ups! 





This Challenge required lots of thinking and planning beforehand but once I had my idea, it went pretty much as planned. It's nice to think outside the box occasionally. 

Thanks for coming by! 

Sandi


Creative Embellishments products used: 

Small Circle Stencil

Small Bokeh Stamp

 Buttons

Fourish Butterfly Set 2 


2 comments: