Wednesday, May 19, 2021

In Love ~ Bridal layout for 13 Arts

Hello, creative friends! 
Today I'm sharing a project created for 13 Arts


For this project I've used the new In Love collection along with one sheet from the Dreamland collection. 

I had fun with my In Love stencil and used my watercolors to mimic the flowers and vines in the stencil design. That took some time as it is a little outside my norm. 



For textures, I've added sisal as well as the Gold Hologram glitter from the store. It appears multi-colored here but is actually gold. 
Lots of die cuts help bulk up my page. 



Here you can see a bit of the stencil coloring that I did. Not perfect but it was fun and relaxing to do. 



I also pulled out the Silhouette and die cut some greenery to tuck in amongst my layers. These I drug through the excess watercolor on my mixed media mat. 



One of the last things I did was to splatter both white gesso as well as the raspberry color from the watercolor, set of 16. 



Just another angle and the chipboard from the In Love collection is painted in Sand. 



I like seeing dimension, so here are a couple of those kinds of shots. 



Last one! 



Here is a collage of most of the items used in project. 

Thanks for coming by today. 
I hope that you are inspired to create! 

Sandi




1 comment: