Saturday, May 1, 2021

"Gentleman Gangsta" ~ 13 Arts May Challenge

 Welcome to May, creative friends! 

Can you believe we are this far into the new year? 

Today I'm sharing my take on the 13 Arts May Challenge. 

I'll include the Challenge MoodBoard at the end of this post. 

I've scrapped this photo before but I thought it would be perfect for the May Mood Board. It's a photo of my daughter, son-in-law and 2 of their good friends. Photo credit to Cindy Taylor Anderson. 

Fortunately they have traded in their motorcycles for the much safer Jeep lifestyle. My tongue is just a fun little tongue-in-cheek

Fun but much more safe. Sadly, their friends lost a son to a motorcycle accident on his first ride. 

I've used the Mr Handsome collection along with my favorite Water Inks, brown and navy. 

Here are a few close-ups: 







This one was SO fun to create! 

And here is the May Challenge image: 


The Challenge is on Instagram. 
Look for the #13ArtaMay21 hashtag. 

See you soon! 
Sandi






No comments:

Post a Comment