Saturday, October 2, 2021

October Challenge with Creative Embellishments

Well, Hello October! 

Nice to see you, ole friend! 

Today I'm sharing my DT take on the Creative Embellishments October Challenge. 



This month we have a fun mood board for all you Halloween lovers. Time to get your "creep" on! 

After a failed attempt at a "spooky" canvas, I turned to what I knew I could master .. flowers and pretty paper. So, I opted for a Halloween card

I really wanted to use the Wicked Pocket Card, so I inked it up and laid it on a bed of purple flowers and fun Halloween papers from Graphic 45. And it looks better on this card than on that spooky canvas. 

 To carry the theme a little farther, I finally got around to using these adorable witches legs from the Witch Set and layered them under the wood veneer pocket card. They were painted with 13 Arts watercolors and some gold metallic wax. 

Oh, the twist this month is to used your stash and believe me, I've used plenty of very old florals and papers from wayyyyy back when .... 

So cute and ready for sending! 

Here are some close-ups: 








And here is this month's Challenge image: 



Now, it's your turn! What will you create this month? 

Thanks for stopping by! 
Sandi

 


Creative Embellishments products used: 

No comments:

Post a Comment