Friday, October 1, 2021

Gorgeous October Challenge at 13 Arts!

Hello, crafty friends! 

Today I am sharing my take on the October Mood Board over at 13 Arts Instagram account. 

It is so gorgeous and I was excited to get started with it! 

I've used an old sketch that I believe was designed by Laura Whitaker for My Creative Scrapbook. Anyway, I've used a mix of new and older collections to come up with this pretty layout! 

The green patterned paper is from the new Carmen collection and the gold papers including the butterfly paper are from the new Back in Time. Additionally, I did some fussy cutting from Travel the World for my floral elements. The stenciling was done with the Starry Night stencil from the new Aurora collection. 

All the chippys are a mix from the new collections and were altered with Goldstone Color Glow. 

Here are some close-ups for you: 


Home sticker is from the new Home Sweet Home collection. 



I've used some green mica flakes along with gold microspheres. 
Pearls are from my stash. 



Didn't that butterfly turn out awesome?! 




Loving the new swirl chippys as well from the Aurora collection. 





I'm so pleased how this turned out! 

I hope that you can play along! 
Here is the Challenge image: 




See you next time! 
Sandi





1 comment: