Thursday, October 14, 2021

Shabby Chic Slimline Cards for 13 Arts

Hello, 13 Arts fans! 
Sandi here with you today sharing some uber romantic slimline cards featuring the older Rosalie collection. 


One secret to great shabby chic is white, black and pink! 
I've made use of that along with lots of layering. 
Each card has some stenciling and color work with 2 different stencils and modeling paste, 
Both were colorized with Pastel Cinnamon mist. 

 

This was the first card that I created and it took me awhile to figure out my design and ephemera pieces. Once I committed, everything came together beautifully. 

This one has some Rosalie chipboard; some painted white and the other black. 

It was finished with gesso splattering and white microbeads. 

Here are a couple of close-ups: 



Love how it turned out! 



This was my next card and it actually went together very quickly as opposed to the first card. 
I think because some of the elements were already a given. 

I used the woodgrain stencil on this one whereas the first used the postcard stencil. 
I've used the same lace as Card #1 and some similar flowers. 

Here are the close-ups:



And here are the primary products used: 




Thanks for coming by today! 
See you next time! 
Sandi


13 Arts products used: 

#13artspostcardstencil

#13artswoodgrainstencil

#13artsmodelingpaste

#13artspastelcinnamon

#13artsblackwaterink

#13artswhitemicrospheres

#13artsrosaliechipboard

#13artsrosalieephemera

#13artsrosaliepapercollection

#13artswhitepaint

#13artswhitegesso

#13artsecrusisal

#slimlinecards

#DLsizecards

#handmadecards

#13artsgelmedium

#13artsmultipurposegelmedium


No comments:

Post a Comment