Friday, October 29, 2021

Boho Slimline Card for 13 Arts

Hello, creative friends! 

Sandi here with you today to share my latest project for 13 Arts

I decided to grab the new Home Sweet Home collection and use my Pink Fresh DL stitched dies to create a new slimline Boho style card. 

 


I just adore the 2 papers that I chose, Living Room (cream) and By the Fireplace (logs). 

I did multiple layers and placed corrugated cardboard between the 2 primary layers. 
For texture, I used the Return Ticket stencil from the Back in Time collection and used Amber Color Glow for a bit of color. 



Next I started working on the focal area where I've added bits of distressed crochet lace and sisal, then the gorgeous leafy chipboard from the Home Sweet Home chipboard set. This was also colorized with the Amber Color Glow just enough to darken them. 

Then I just started adding die cuts pieces, fussy cut tags and stickers from the collection. For the circular sticker, I've added a cabochon for interest. 

Of course, I finished with my three dimensional flowers to which I've added Brown microbeads. 



For my sentiment, I added a For You die cut from the ephemera pack and layered it over a weaved basket ephemera piece which I cut down to be a bit more the right size dimensionally. It was adhered with more cardboard to add the height. 



At the end, I added a twine bow just because I wanted plenty of texture and then I splattered watered-down white gesso over everything to blend. 

That was the final step. 



Here is a quick photo of the primary products used in my card making. 

Thanks so much for coming by today! 
As always, I appreciate your time and your visit! 

See you next time! 

Sandi 


No comments:

Post a Comment