Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Creative Embellishments December Challenge is Live!

I can't believe that I am saying "Welcome to December" but nonetheless, I sure am! 


This month's Creative Embellishments Challenge features a gorgeous inspiration photo featuring lots of pink amongst a welcoming Christmas tree scene. 

So, I chose a vintage Christmas photo of some of my cousins and I many years ago. Maybe it was the memories but I sure enjoyed doing this one! 

For the bling twist, I've used some Stickles on the centers of my poinsettias. My chipboard pieces were altered with white paint and Distress Oxides. These oxides gave a creamy, almost chalk-like quality to the pieces. To enhance the focal areas, I've used 13 Arts Rose Quartz Color Glow. 

Papers and extra chipboard elements are Prima Marketing older Santa Baby collection. 

And here are some close-ups for you to enjoy! 









Thanks so much for coming by the blog today! 

See you next time! 

Sandi

Here are the CE products used on my layout:

No comments:

Post a Comment