Monday, February 28, 2022

Organization ~ 13 Arts

Hello, Creative Friends? 

Do you struggle with staying organized or is organization the thing you like best about crafting? Haha!


For myself, I'd usually rather spend time creating, so I've created a little booklet to keep better track of my @13arts paper collections. As newer releases arrive, my older products tend to move downward in my paper tower. Even though I am quite familiar with the products, sometimes I just want to know where are all my greens? Or where are all my wood slat papers? 


So .. I've solved the problem by sacrificing part of the front covers of all my 13 Arts 6x6 paper pads and putting them together with as a small album featuring 24 13 Arts paper collections from my time with the Team. For those collections that have no matching 6x6 pads, I created a sample by snagging a photo from the online store, cropping and printing it in 4x6 inch format.

 


For interest, I've also included a few random photos of projects I created with my papers, as well as printed copies of my DT badges throughout the past few years. I also plan to add labeled samples of my Color Glows but that is a project for another day.


Here are a few more photos: 












There's one of my Dt projects right there! 



This basket sits on my desk and stores some of my smaller items for 13 Arts including my Art Books, ephemera and stencils. And now it houses my little reference book. 


Thanks for dropping by!
Sandi



1 comment: